Google Family Link Apps
Today's era of mobile and computer.Much of the children's study is currently taking place on computers and mobiles.But parents are constantly scared when they give a device like mobile to their children or when the children themselves use the internet.And fear is natural.
Because a lot of fraudulent things, fraudulent websites, unwanted videos are being displayed.In this case, the child will be able to keep an eye on what your child is searching for on the internet, what apps he uses, mobile, how long he uses the internet, all the information is automatically found on the parents' mobile information.What an abandoned idea.One such app is Family Link apps.
Through these apps, the child-parent relationship can be bridged .The widening gap between the child and the parent can also be bridged.
How does family link app work?
The Family Link app from Google helps parents stay in the loop as their child or teen explores on their Android device, and lets parents set certain digital ground rules for their family. First, a child/teen will need a compatible device (see which devices work with Family Link)
How do I set up family link app?
Family Link on the web
1. Go to Family Link on the web.
2. Select your child.
3. Click Android apps.
4. Turn the app on or off.
Features of the app
1. Guide children to good content
· View their app activity - Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps. You can see daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
· Manage their apps - Handy notifications lets you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
· Feed their curiosity - It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
2. Keep an eye on screen time
· Set limits - It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
· Lock their device - Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
3. See where they are
· It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android device.
Google Family link for Children & teenagers-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.kids.familylinkhelper
Google Familly Link for Parents - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.kids.familylink