CHUNKS for FLUENCY - 2
Developing an idea :
1) Justifying your opinion
you can use this word and phrases to give reason for your opinion
· personally I don't think…. Because….
· let's not….. Because…..
· I would definitely not…. Because….
· it would be better to….. As….
· I don't feel that it's important to…. As…
2) Giving example
you can use this word and phrases to give example of some things
· For example
· For instance
· One example of this is
· to give you an idea
· look at the case of
· take for example
· Let’s say
you can use this word and phrases to convince/ persuade others:
· but don't you angry that…?
· yes, but I am sure you’d angry that…
· don't you think that…?
4) Stating consequence
you can use this word and phrases to state effect/ consequence
· as a result
· because of this,...
· due to (cause)…
you can use these words and phrases to show what is more (and less) important :
· ...Would be much more important than…
· I don't think…. would be nearly as important/ urgent as…
· ... will definitely be the most/ least...